Take Action and Write Your Representatives
Please everyone write all of your Congressional representatives.
Sign the following petitions:
1. Protection that any candidate running for Presidency is a Natural Born Citizen!
If the US Supreme Court does not rule according to the Constitution, then a dangerous precedent will be set. A person with allegiance to a foreign country would be able to be the President of the United States. Please sign this petition asking your representatives to pass a bill requiring any person that wants to run for the presidency to prove their natural born status up front and to pass a security clearance before being allowed to enter the race.
2. Senate Bill 2433
It is interesting that Barack Obama has not once mentioned his Senate bill 2433 while campaigning. It appears Obama’s presidential agenda is the same as the UN Millennium Development Goals. Its as if his agenda was taken from the UN’s. All of his radical agenda can be wrapped up in this one bill:
- National Civilian Security Force
- Cap and trade which means high taxes on all traditional forms of energy which will severely affect jobs and every American’s standard of living.
- Loss of gun rights under the second Amendment
- Large global subsidies to nations worldwide that the US has no security, military, or economic interest in. Essentially this is welfare for the world equaling 0.7 of our GNP, an estimated $850 billion.
- The creation of a U.N. International Criminal Court having the power to try and convict American citizens and soldiers without any protection from the U.S. Constitution.
- A standing United Nations Army forcing U.S. soldiers to serve under U.N. command.
Senator Obama has sponsored Senate bill 2433 which states the following:
“A bill to require the President to develop and implement a comprehensive strategy to further the United States foreign policy objective of promoting the reduction of global poverty, the elimination of extreme global poverty, and the achievement of the Millennium Development Goal of reducing by one-half the proportion of people worldwide, between 1990 and 2015, who live on less than $1 per day.”
Let’s look at this carefully “A bill to require the President…”. What this is saying is that no matter who is elected President in 2008, they will be required to develop and implement a strategy to meet the Millennium Development Goals. In a way it is taking control away from the electorate. We can elect someone who does not want to commit this much additional money to foreign aid, but he or she will have to because they are required. What exactly is the UN Millennium Development Goals? For one it will force the US to commit 0.7 GNP to poverty stricken nations that we have no political or economic interests in. The reality is we can throw an estimated 850 billion at this World Poverty issue and still not truly eradicate poverty. Take Viet Nam, do we actually think the communists will distribute any aid they are given? The $850 billion comes from the fact that “At the International Conference on Financing for Development, in 2002, donor countries resolved to earmark 0.7 per cent of their gross national income to official development assistance.” (p. 4, paragraph 15)
3. McCain-Feingold repealed
Dear [Congress person – insert yours here],
I ask that McCain-Feingold be repealed. With the blatant loopholes of campaign donations received by the Obama campaign, this law must be repealed. It is wrong for one campaign to follow the law while the other campaign uses loopholes to get around the law. It was widely reported that the Obama campaign received donations of $30,000 each from Hollywood celebrities and donations from overseas credit cards.