Book Update: The Link: The Secret Relationship between Saddam and al Qaida Available Now!
I just completed my book: The Link: The Secret Relationship between Saddam and al Qaida.
The Link provides new evidence regarding:
* Saddam and al Qaida were working together since 1990
* al Qaida was located in Iraq since 1995
* Saddam in his own words says he gave the order for the 1993 World Trade Center attack.
* An Iraqi agent met with a 9/11 hijacker prior to the 9/11 attack
* WMDs were in Iraq up until Operation Iraqi Freedom
What you think you know about Saddam and al Qaida, you don’t. The main stream media has deliberately not investigated the al Qaida and Saddam link in order to defame President Bush and keep a lie in tact. The Link details the facts that Saddam was training, financing, and carrying out operations with al Qaida. The Link is based on Iraqi memos, transcripts, and documents that were recovered by our military during Operation Iraqi Freedom.
See What Others Have Said:
“As one of the great authors on this subject, Louis Fairmont has unleashed the truth about the War on Terrorism in this dynamic new book. As a Anti-Terror/Force Protection specialist, I strongly recommend this book in order to understand why the United States was fully justified in the Iraq War. Saddam Hussein was a clear and present threat to the security of the United States and the free world.”
– Steven J. Lucks, Captain US Navy (retired)
“The Link” provides a well-researched in-depth analysis of Sharia law, the driving force behind spread of radical Islam, and its influence on society. It is a good educational tool that should be used by Westerners who, for the most part, are completely ignorant of the grave danger that could end Western civilization as we know it.
– Khalim Massoud,President, Muslims Against Sharia